Friday 2 December 2011

Leadenhall Loop Backwards Again

The cold seems to have had a resurgence.  I struggle to run on the way to work, and I know I need to bring the laptop home with me tonight, so no run home.  So I need a run at lunchtime.  Intervals are what I should be doing, but I am still coughing phlegm and decide to be running is better than flaking.

I decide to do the Leadenhall Loop Backwards.  I can sense Christmas coming, and Leadenhall is always Christmassy.  I start off and am instantly in playful mood.  I hammer it. and flow through the crowds.  About 3km in I need a breather.  Then I pick it up again.

Despite previously struggling with this reverse route, I know have it cracked.  After the run I go to grab a sandwich and I feel so good.

5km 27"53

No comments:

Post a Comment