Tuesday 24 May 2011

Rotherhithe Lunchtime


There is a running club at work that goes out at 7am on a Tuesday. Alas 7.00am is way too early to be in the city and Tuesday is my running club night. However they sent a link to one of there favourite routes. So at lunchtime I decide to give it a go.

I run down over London Bridge and then down the South Side of The Thames and under Tower Bridge. All very wandering tourist and posh restaurants. I run through the Old Warehouse that are now Yuppie Flats. Rotherhithe looks like a big building site. I get lost, wander around and then head back.

The pace at the start was fast then I slowed as I ran back into the wind. Back in the confines of the City out of the wind I picked the pace up again.

Have been camping at the weekend, I had not been running for a few days. I always take my running shoes but I always conspire against myself to actually do any running.

Nice to be back on my feet.

36:36 6km

No comments:

Post a Comment