Wednesday 26 May 2010

Strange days, but learning

If you told me 5 years ago that the best way to run was with running shoes with minimal padding I would have thought you were crazy. In the same way, the best way to get over a hard running session was more running.

Today I set off to recover with a lunch time run down Fleet Street. The plan was to run for 20 mins and then turn back.

As I reach Aldwych I realise I can turn this into more of a loop by running up Kingsway and Back via Holboln. I take an interesting turn off half way up Kingsway and past the LSE(London School of Economics, not the Stock Exchange)

The last half a mile my form feels naturally good, my feet feel so much stronger these days.

This morning I was so tired from last nights run I struggled to get out of bed. Yet by lunchtime I was happily running, feeling and much better for it.

The more you run, the more you know

25 mins, slow pace

No comments:

Post a Comment