Tuesday 22 March 2011

PWR Recovery Run

I decide to follow Martin's advice of taking in a recovery run after the weekend's action. So tonight I run with PWR. I toy with group 1 to keep it really slow, but in the end decide that group 2 at 9.5 min miles will meet my needs.

And it's a good steady, even run. We go up over Summer Hill and back round to Petts Wood. I have a good chat with Laura, who is running though her early pregnancy. I then sit middle of the pack for a steady run. The group has a good friendly atmosphere.

I'm in the aquas to help massage the legs. The legs feel fine but there is a persistent pain in the ankle. I could run the marathon with it, but best keep an eye on it.

I do like the social aspect of running a club, and tonight was a great social run

5.1 miles 56:47

No comments:

Post a Comment