Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lazing on a sunny evening

Tonight is the night the club celebrates all the marathon runners. The group runs start early and we finish in the pub also for the Grand Prix results. The marathon finishers are allowed to wear their medals.

Despite the run yesterday I am still in recovery mode. Tonight there is the smorgasbord of options. Group 1 would be too slow, group 3 would be good but for some reason Mark has decided to run on the road despite it being a beautiful spring day and the countryside calling. Group 2 with Richard is the answer. A few twinges from the thigh, but a lovely run around Scadbury Park.

Back to the pub, for endless chats on Marathon, pace and such like. The kind of chat you can only have with fellow runners. Jerry, Richard, Chris, Matt, John, Alan and Karen indulge me. I'm still not right, but I don't think I did any damage tonight.

5 miles? 56:52

No comments:

Post a Comment