Monday 18 April 2011

Slowly, Slowly went the sloth


As you can see I have not run since the Sub 4-hour Marathon. The main thing is the feeling in my left leg like the school bully has recently given me a dead leg.

But I can't put it off for ever and so go for a lunchtime run. Slow as can be. The leg is a little sore, but it isn't killing me. I head down to under London Bridge and Lower Thames Street where 24 hours earlier I had been watching the Marathon. I turn and head back to the office.

By Guildhall, I see Sam from work, and he says:
"Nice Run?"
"Still recovering from the Brighton Marathon", I reply

I do an extra loop round the office to put on an extra minute or so. Later on in the day I feel, much, much better for the run.

Time to start picking up the pace again soon, it's coming into 5km season.

3km 17:49

No comments:

Post a Comment