Thursday 27 December 2012

Lunchtime to Greenwich Observatory

It's slow at work so I can fit in a longer run at lunchtime.  It will be good to burn off some of the Christmas Excess.  A couple of people on the office want to go on a short run, but I want to take this opportunity to do a loop through Greenwich Prk.

I set of and maintain a solid but steady pace all the way to Greenwich Park, including running through the foot tunnel.  I power up the hill until I reach the observatory.  At the view point I stop and tick a picture.  I then work my way down the steep hill.

It's great feeling running and it's nice to be able to do that little bit futher.  I do seem a little lacking in sharpness.  Something I will need to work on with maybe some targeted intervals.

8.5km 51:25

No comments:

Post a Comment