Saturday 6 April 2013

How I want to feel when I run the Marathon

Tonight a nice gentle 5km to Beckenham Cinema and back.  Except as soon as I start running I feel fantastic.   Proper fantastic.  Life is easy, I am smooth, powerful graceful for little or no effort.

I zip in and out of the people on the high street.  It's more uphill on the way back but not a problem.  Problem one of the best (not necessarily the fastest 5km I have run)  Got caught crossing the road in Beckenham for ages as well.  Looking back in the history this is forty seconds faster than I have ever run it.  I also wasn't pushing it as I know I am meant to be tapering.  I also plan to do 13 miles tomorrow.

Hope this how I feel on the big day.  Would love to know what brought it on?

5km 24:08

No comments:

Post a Comment