Wednesday 4 July 2012

Lunchtime River Run with the team

Matt, Steve, Samuel and me from the office all head out for a run.  Samuel is leading and he has a planned route.  The pace is faster than I expected but I am still comfortable.

We run to the Canary Wharf ferry point and down the stairs.  It soon become apparent that we are going to run the route me and Steve did a while ago.

The only difference is that Samuel pushes on to do a lap of the dock.  This pushes the distance up by at least a km and pushes the time out.  On the way back Samuel starts to push so I go with him.  We stop and wait for Matt.

We head a more direct route back to the office.  As we get near Steve puts in a sprint.  So I start I sprinting, and fast.  But I sense I can move my feet faster, and I do and by then end I am absolutely flying, as fast as I have ever run and it feels good.

6km 35min

No comments:

Post a Comment