Monday 25 October 2010

Round the loop with Larry


A lunch time run with Larry. I decide to take on my favourite run. I toy with taking the coat but in the end I decide against and go with a t-shirt. I have my splendid running gloves on though which I love to death (I actually have two pairs after losing one last year, and then finding it again when the snow melted!)

Larry is surprised I can get changed in 10 minutes from the other building, but I'm not as I have this cracked now. I can see Larry is looking a little crocked from touch? Rugby. So it's meant to be a recovery run.

Down to Paternoster Square, along the Thameside Path, back through Leadenhall and down London Wall. Once again there are lots of people out and about but in our way. We dance and skip round them.

I like running with Larry, is I run faster than I would run by myself. It's a beautiful sunnny Autumn day and all is good.

5km ish around 31 minutes (lots of people and traffic lights about)

No comments:

Post a Comment