Monday 30 April 2012

Canary Wharf to Catford

I probably would not normally run this way unless I was going to run all the way home.  The DLR is pretty efficient.  However for a change I decide to run to Catford and get the train.

Despite two runs already today I feel fine.  I sense my way across the Isle of Dogs and eventually pop-out at the Greenwich foot tunnel.  I run down the stairs.  Running in the tunnel is strange, surprisingly easy with the lack of wind.  I start to run up the stairs at the other end.  I start walking and then detect another runner behind me and so start running again.

I make Lewisham in about 30 minutes.  I know that there is then only 17 or 18 minuted to go to Catford from this morning.  I run past the Ladywell Track and feel inspired.

I get to the train and have to wait 10 minutes for the train.  I then jog from Shortlands Station and back home

8km 47:40

No comments:

Post a Comment