Tuesday 27 April 2010

Crowds and corporates

It is summer in London and the weather is turning nice. Every flat surface is littered with office workers and tourists.

Today I run out down the North side of the Embankment, across Charing Cross Footbridge, down the South Bank and back across Blackfriars bridge.

All run at a steady pace. It's warm and the sweat drips. As we get into high summer it is only going to get worse.

The JP Morgan corporate challenge registration opened today. It's one of my big races as all my work colleagues run it. It will be a warm, sunny day in July. It is an unusual 5.6km (3.5 miles)

The corprate suits and tourist gawp as I run by. Today we are all relaxed in the sun I know some more serious training beckons.

38" probably around 4.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment