Tuesday 13 April 2010

Dawdling on Tower Bridge


I love London but the tourists dawdle. I have been a tourist in other cities but us Londoners don't ever really dawdle, even on holiday.

Despite the sore foot I need a lunch time run Mapmyrun on the Iphone is getting too much of a faff so I just track the time.

Across Southwark Bridge, down the South Bank, across Tower Bridge, up Bishopsgate and back to Guildhall.

I love running across Tower Bridge. I remember seeing a triathlon on TV where they ran across the Sydney Harbour bridge. It looked so cool. I have walked across the Sydney bridge as a tourist and one day I will run across it. I may one day run across Tower Bridge on my way to the sub 4 hour marathon.

Today the run across Tower Bridge is ruined by the dawdling tourist, in particular an Australian.

34 minutes moderate pace

No comments:

Post a Comment