Tuesday 6 April 2010

Lunch time date with a pair of lovelies

Just back from holiday and back to work. It's not all bad as I have a lunch time date with a pair of lovelies. The wife and kids do not need to panic, it is The Nike Frees.

Straight away the romance is back on. I run off at a ludicrous pace, flowing, then zipping, then darting through the crowds. I am running the familiar river route from Blackfriars to The Tower and back via Leadenhall.

An idiot comes cycling down the Thames path almost crashes in to me. I throw a well aimed punch in his direction. Not to hit him, but to scare him. It works, he is scared.

After 3km I am exhausted from the pace. I return to a jog and enjoy the burn from the fast section (non-runners would not understand that)

It is beautiful and sunny and life is good. The Nikes feel fantastic Oh to be in Love in the Spring!

4.75km 26"20 (some serious traffic light stoppages)

No comments:

Post a Comment