Wednesday 14 November 2012

Back from Grove Park

It's been up and down recently.  After the last run I had pain in the calf for a number of days.  I picked up a bad back after holding my near-4 year-old son at the Lord Mayors show.  My lungs are still not fully back to working order.  On a more positive note, I won the club draw for a London Marathon Place and will be doing the great event this year!

Tonight, probably inspired by my marathon place, I decide to run back from Grove Park.  I start off fine but the lungs still feel a bit scarred.  Still it's good to be running.  A few times I am out of breath.  It may be a while until I am back and able to train hard, but I'll get there.

Suddenly, I realise that I have been running and flowing along without too much effort.  Down the hill and I am home.

4.5km 28:08

No comments:

Post a Comment