Wednesday 28 July 2010

Tourists, Tourists, Tourists


Was still recovering from the run to work yesterday, but today fancied a little run at lunch. I zoom down across Southwark Bridge, down the South Bank, across Tower Bridge, along the Thames Path West and back up to Guildhall.

My form feels good and I run fast. I am nimble, I weave in and out of crowds, dancing past the tourists. And my, there were a lot of tourists. When the crowds are right, running become like an extreme sport. I run fast but have to skip and work my way through people. I have to be careful not to hit anyone, because someone of my build would absolutely flatten them, especially at speed. But it is fun, really good fun.

By the end of last week and after Park Run I felt really exhausted and sluggish. The combination of a long run and a day off has brought some perky-ness back

30 mins ~5 1/2km

No comments:

Post a Comment