Friday 11 June 2010

Ahead of the World Cup

Bluewater 10km on Sunday so I want to take it easy today. To be honest, it's England Vs. USA in the world cup the night before so the time is not going to be good on Sunday.

Back to Today, and a loop down to Blackfriars, along the Thameside path, up at the Tower of London and back down London Wall.

All in all, a nice lunch time run at a reasonable pace. The footwear was my long time loved running shoes. To be honest the padding felt nice. As my feet become smarter I think I can run in the running shoes without spoiling my hard won gains from the minimal footwear. Just need to not get too comfortable.

With the World Cup, and yet some important. 5kms coming up I need to keep the training up and the beer down. Also, project 79.

28 mins @ a reasonable pace

No comments:

Post a Comment