Wednesday 23 June 2010

Worn out! Is it the coffee

I am feeling tired and considering going out with the running club for the mid-summers run tonight. This sounds like a little bit of running with some drinking.

I decide to go for a slow run in the aquas. I start off okay, down London Wall, The Tower, back along the river to Southwark Bridge. It is all fairly slow. Then I suddenly fatigue. I feel shattered. I struggle to drag myself back to the office.

In the end no mid-summers night party run. The kids are kicking off about going to bed and I do feel tired.

Not sure why so tired, possibly yesterday reps, or the quick hour on the bike to Biggin Hill the night before. Maybe it is the caffeine detox I am on(have just been having too much coffee lately. I think it may be causing me to struggle to get out of bed)

30 minutes, aquas, slow, fatigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment