Monday 14 June 2010

Recovery

Still felt exhausted from the Bluewater 10km when I woke this morning so there was no way I would be running today.

Lunch time and I decide to go running. I wear the aqua shoes knowing it will contain my pace.

It feels fantastic running in flat shoes. I run smoothly, quietly, floatingly with hardly any noise. I see my reflection in a couple of shop windows and like my form.

I run down to Blackfriars, down the Thameside Path, past the Tower and back down London Wall.

The whole way loving every minute. Running in these do not tire me. I couldn't race in the aquas so at the weekend I bought the flattest racing shoes the shop had to offer. They have "gel" but are flat. I can't wait to start working with them.

I really was sad as I made my way back to the office. Flat shoes, seem to mean elevated mood.

33" medium pace. Aqua shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment