Wednesday 16 June 2010

Errands

I am the timer on Friday's Hare and Hounds and had to go and collect the stopwatch from Geoff at lunchtime. I decided to combine this with a run. I was going to go with PWR tonight but with Robyn starting work again and the world cup on, a lunch time run seemed better.

I go in the aquas and they feel as comfortable as they did yesterday. I meet Geoff at Tudor Street on the Victotlria Embankment and after a couple of minutes of chat I am off again.

Next errand, a headphone extension cable so that I can hear the football on my PC at work. I run back over to the electronics shop on the other side of Bishopsgate. A couple of minutes buying and I head back down London Wall to the office.

Running in the aquas gets easier and more comfortable and enjoyable each time.

25 mins in aquas, punctuated with two reasonable stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment