Sunday 28 July 2013

3 commons circular walk run, backwards

I'm still a bit drained from a hard weekends camping.  One or two (cough) beers and shifting kids and stuff around.  I still decide to go for a run tonight once the kids are tucked up earlier than usual.

I decide to run the three commons route backwards.  I know it well enough not to get lost.  I set off and it's not to bad.  As the run goes on my form feels stronger.  This then makes the running more fun.  When I thought about the run, I couldn't really think where the climbs would be.  As I hit them they seem so obvious.  Though before long I am at the top of Keston.  I turn and zip back loving every minute with good form.

Running it backward makes me realise that I have gone wrong in a few places (The reverse route is also signed)  Towards the end I go completely wrong but I do know where I am.

A beautiful evening, at the start the last few rays of sun.  It rained last night and has been hot today.  This makes it all the more beautifu.

6 miles 53:00

No comments:

Post a Comment