Tuesday 11 January 2011

It gets the best of us


Club night. Group 4 and James. A little way into the run, James is not flowing and he is noisier than usual. It turns out that he had done the 14 mile run on Sunday and it was catching up with him.

I am wearing my Pirahnas and feel nimble. I thought about only wearing them for races but I love running in them too much.

I run at the front for the first third. Emma decides she wants to stretch her leg and starts to push off the front. I drop off towards the back for some variation. Towards the end, I decide to try and catch up. She's too fast and edges away further. However, I edge away from the rest of the group. I finish with a strong sprint.

An enjoyable run, well within my comfort zone.

10.07km 55:23 (5:30/km)

No comments:

Post a Comment