Wednesday 19 January 2011

Old favourite

I meant to go out with the club on Tuesday but was sick. Even though I had one rest day, it had been stretched by my last run being early morning and the club run being the evening. Missing this night messed up my schedule.

I am out celebrating tonight so best get a lunch time run in. I have a phone call to make before starting and so already use 10 minutes. That realistically leaves me half an hour for a run. I decide to do the Thameside Path between Blackfriars and the Tower, back through Leadenhall and London Wall.

I start off fast and keep going. I eventually blow towards the end of the river path but that's fine and I slow down.

For a cold day it was suprisingly busy. I turn my mind to celebrating (which involves breaking the January detox for a couple of glasses of Champagne!)

5km 28:30

No comments:

Post a Comment