Wednesday 7 March 2012

Back from Grove Park Dodging the rain

The plan was a semi-easy run back from Lewisham.  I get to Cannon Street and it is a disaster.  The trains are all over the place.  I jump on a busy train to London Bridge.  There I can see the rain streaming down in the far distance.  I decide to get a train to Grove Park instead and hope to make it back home before the rain.

Having an unscheduled day off (from running, certainly not work) has left me feeling fresh.  I am able to push the pace a little more. One way the sky is dark, dark and yet the other way there is a beautiful sunset.  Depending on which way I am heading it is either dark, dark or mood-lifting sunset.

I hardly get caught crossing any roads.  I zip over the rail bridge and drive up the hill to the Church.

I think the time is going to be good, and it is.  Probably the fastest I have done.  Not the run I was planning or expecting but all good the same.

Also I didn't get wet at all.

4.5km 23:29

No comments:

Post a Comment