Thursday 8 March 2012

Extreme Running

Still really busy at work, but I decide to run across London to Victoria.  This is slightly risky as if I am more than half an hour I miss my train.

I therefore start of very fast.  Zipping in and out of people.  This is great fun.  I keep the pace going to.  I suspect I am going to blow soon.

Down by Charing Cross the crowds are dense.  So I skip and bob and weave through them even more.  This is great fun and it keeps the pace going.

I dig in down the Mall, past Buck House.  I get caught at the traffic lights before the final push.

Such fun dancing through the crowds.  Didn't even hit a single person.  Probably a really good fartlek style workout as well.

4.5km 24:24

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you can do that Andy, it drives me nuts having tried Oxford Street and surrounds before I vowed never to run in London again :-)

    ReplyDelete