Wednesday 25 August 2010

Blackfriars and beyond


I was still remembering my great run on Saturday, barefoot. I'm tired from last nights efforts so want to take it easy. The best way I know to do this is to do a quick 5km in the aqua shoes (as close to barefoot you can get in the city)

I run out through Paternoster square, over Blackfriars bridge. I run outwards for 15 minutes and then back. I am tired from last night, but I love running in the aquas. The pace is so much steadier.

Towards the end the pace picks up, but this is about relaxing and enjoying. I don't run as fast "barefoot" (Though Saturday showed me faster than I thought!) but I just love the feeling, and don't get as tired.

Didn't really get anyway on the otherside of Blackfriars, but then I wasn't really trying to.

5km 30"00

No comments:

Post a Comment