Sunday 29 August 2010

Late Long Run

As I hurtle(!) towards my marathon attempt next year, I need to get back into the weekly long run. A busy day so I decide to do a late one.

I set off towards Eltham. As I get towards Mottingham I decide to loop back. I come across Chislehurst common and then over Chislehurst Hill (The easy way, towards Bromley)

Considering this was my first long run in a while it was not overly taxing and really quite enjoyable.

When I got back I measured it on gmaps pedometer (haven't managed to keep the Garmin consistently charged for a while) A totally random route that I had made up as I went along - 9.9988miles. Though this then made the time a little bit disappointing, which I calculated as 10.5 minute miles.

The route is here:
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4000157

10miles (16.1km) 1"45

No comments:

Post a Comment