Tuesday 21 September 2010

Nice shirt

Usually I find the run to work 10 minutes quicker than the run back. This I think is because it is down hill into the Thames Valley. Having done a PB (Both ways) last week in the aquas, I think on the way to work it could be even faster.

It's a fairly standard run. Enjoyable but doesn't seem so fast. I then hit the magical London Bridge point. From here I always fly. I think it is running in crowds. I love the thrill of running through crowds. In New Zealand last year I did some trail running and loved it. It is a similar buzz working my though the crowds, with plenty of changes of pace and flicking in and out of the crowds.

In the end the time was a couple of minutes slower than the run home the other day. Done in the aquas, so it felt great.

Unfortunately, I had used my backback for mountain biking the other day. The sweat also leaked through, leaving my workshirt with nasty sweat, mud and oil stains. Will need to use the rucksack liner in future....

10.3 miles 1:45:00

No comments:

Post a Comment