Wednesday 29 June 2011

3 Bridges Relay Part 1


The 3 bridges relay is a 4 leg relay over a 3.75km course. You start of at Westminster Bridge over a couple and back.

I am place in a team with 3 other people. Russell turns up first and is a nice guy who has let his running slip. Joe is next to turn up, a recent convert to running. Mel never shows so I offer to run two legs, the second and last.

The first leg, I start off fast and settle. Russ has done a decent job and come back mid pack. I gradually catch a couple of people in front of me. I make up a lot of distance by flowing through some of the corners.

The final run in I manage a sprint but I am a bit mindful of the second leg and maybe hold back.

I jab the Garmin and I am delighted to see that I am well under 17 minutes.

3.75km 16:16

No comments:

Post a Comment