Tuesday 7 June 2011

Running on a sunny evening in Summer

The toe is sore, but I think it's on the mend. So out with PWR. My sluggishness tempts me to go with group 3, but I decide to push myself into group 4. It looks like there has been some reworking on the groups and the mythical group 6 will be running. This hopefully will even out the pace across the other groups. (People running in groups too slow for them disrupt the pace)

James leads us on a beautiful run on a still Sunny evening through the woods. I am comfortably able to hold the pace. It's not until the last 400 or so meters where a couple of people zip of the front that I can't hold the pace at the front.

I need to ditch the spare tyre and get back some form before the summer 5Ks. I've set myself a new target of running in group 6 at least once.

9.08km 52:05 (05:44/km)

No comments:

Post a Comment