Wednesday 19 June 2013

3 Common Circular Walk and a humid day with a sore hammy

I had a couple of pints after work in the sun.  I get home, get the kids in bed and then head out to do the 3 commons circular walk.  I start of fine and push hard.

Then suddenly, somewhere around half way my ham string starts to twinge.  Possibly still miffed after the ridiculous 60m repeats at the track session.  I toy with stopping but keep going.  It's more uncomfortable then painful.  I have put down to do the works 5 miles time trial on Friday but now I am worried about next weeks 3 Bridges Relay.  Best see how it is in the morning.

Apart from the hammy, the run is fantastic.  I run strong and it and it is beautiful at dusk.  The steep hill, in the alley near the finish, I usually walkup I have to run up as there are two teenagers walking up there.  Still I do it.

I like these late summer night runs as we near the shortest night.

8km 43:33

No comments:

Post a Comment