Tuesday 18 June 2013

Water Fountain to Water Fountain at Dusk

So what has happened to the running?  The last interval session has left me (still) aching.  I got very drunk on Friday.  We went camping on Saturday and Sunday I did lots of children carrying.  Yesterday I was still absolutely drained.  I'm still drained today.  My wife goes out with the running club.

After a tough day, I feel a run would help.  I wait for my wife to return and then head out for the water fountain to water fountain run.  The sun is well on its way to setting.  I have my light with me and hope not to use it.

There's some sort of party going on the common.  I run through it.  I'm not sure if I am running fast but feel I am running strong.  I touch the top fountain and head back.  It is darker still but I can see.

Eventually I relax and feel good and pick up speed.  I never need the light, and it is beautiful on the common.  Glad I got out and took the gamble on the light.

4.5km 23:13

No comments:

Post a Comment