Saturday 22 June 2013

Back on it

The interval session a while back had done my hamstring.   Not badly, but not good either.  I've been resting it including not doing Thursday Track night or my hills on Friday.  Today I feel the need to get back running.

The problems is that I have had a large Indian Meal to celebrate Fathers Day (Which I know was last weekend but with three kids, lets say my life is complicated)

I head out to the water fountain to water fountain run.  I am so distracted that I start at the water fountain (instead of my slightly longer start point)  All the way round I wonder if I should go and run the extra to the "longer start".  I feel full of Indian Food and I run along, being overtaken by a couple of snails on the way.

In the end I run the extra bit so I can "book it" in my training log as Water Fountain to Water Fountain run.  But it was run about the same pace as when I did with Mrs. Squirrel.

4.5km 28:45

No comments:

Post a Comment