Tuesday 11 June 2013

Intervals minus baby

It's my wife's night to go the running club.  I couldn't motivate myself to run at lunchtime so I wait for her to get back and then go out.  I have had to cook our dinner, I'll have to wait even later to get mine.

I go down to Shortlands park and run my intervals.  There are probably more like 350m but this is what I have been running.

As I do these there is a Dad out walking his baby in the pram.  The baby is wide awake and the dad walks round and round the park.  I remember such days.

I run my 10 reps, and it gets pretty hot towards the end.   By the time I run home I am pretty hot and sweaty.  The house seems roasting hot.  There is my wife, wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa.

Intervals 10 x 400m with 1 minute recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment