Thursday 17 October 2013

Back to Track

With apologies to Amy Winehouse and "Rehab" from Back to Track:

#They tried to make me go to the pub but I said 'No, no,no',
Yes, I'm going to track, else when I come back I'll be slow, slow, slow
I need to get a time, at park run that is fine,
They tried to make me go to the pub but I won't go, go, go

I'd rather not booze today
I ain't got many days
Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr. Reeves

I didn't get a lot in class
But I know track will make me fast


The number of people at the track is less than the last time I was here.  And everyone looks fast.  There is one new runner, Lee.  We do the session together.  It is done diligently, evenly and hard.  I'm nowhere as fast as I used to be but hopefully I am on the way back.

1mile tempo, 1x600, 1x1000,1x2000,1x1000,1x6000 with 90 seconds recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment