Wednesday 23 October 2013

To Blackfriars

I fancied the run from Work to Blackfriars.  I love the view there.  As I run I remember that it will be dark when I get there.  The sunset on the way there is beautiful, but I'm in no mood to stop and take a photo as I am running strong.

I have all my coats currently at work, and as I come to leave I realise I have forgotten my trainers.  If I don't pull something out the bag there will be no running today as my wife is out tonight.  I decide to get my trainers from the locker at work.  It's track tomorrow so I can return everything, coats, shoes and trainers to their rightful place.

I do a little bit of crowd surfing through the city.  I love this; it is some of my favourite running.  In the end only a little bit slower than when I did this run before Bournemouth when I was rested and flying.

4miles 33:56

No comments:

Post a Comment