Monday 28 October 2013

Saturday Night Hills

It's Saturday night but before dinner a time for some hills.  I do the standard 5 minute warmup and then proceed to the hill almost opposite my house.  I decide to run 1 minute up and jog down, 10 times.  I'm not sure how this compares to my usual hill session.  I think maybe they are longer but I do fewer sessions.

As I go to start I can see that the pavement is blocked by the dudes replacing the lampposts.  I have to do it on the other side of the road.   Other than the tricky, slippery acorn patch it's fine.  I am listening to a fascinating podcast. The shorter distance and up the hill allows me to run with better form.  Towards the end I start to enjoy. 

I'm not sure how hard a workout this was, but it was better than staying at home and not running.

35mins 10 x 1 minute hill with jog-down recovery, 5 minute warm-up and cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment