Wednesday 13 November 2013

Some morning action

I want to try and do some part running to work.  It may make the journey easier and it is good to run early.  Today I run to Lewisham.  I logged into work from home early and so there is no rush.

I take it very easy.  It is cold and misty through Beckenham Place Park.  As I get on the far side of Catford it becomes all-so-easy and I resist the temptation to pick up the pace.

I know that I plan to run all the way home tonight so best leave some in the tank. I would like this morning run to be a recovery run.  A zero effort recovery.  It remains to see how much it takes out of me.

The time is surprisingly quick.  I guess it must be downhill this way.  I can't imagine the cut through Beckenham Place Park saved that much time?

8km 47:41

No comments:

Post a Comment