Wednesday 15 January 2014

All the way back via Downham

Tonight it's nine miles all the way home.  I fancy a change so I twiddle the route in the middle.  It also means going by Greenwich Park.  It should be on the verge of being shut, so I gamble and run through the dark-park.  I guess in theory I could get shut in, but it never looks likely to happen.

The run is hard.  I have to keep pushing myself.  The pace seems slow.  I also need a wee.  I struggle to find somewhere to go for a wee.  I spot lots of funnily named Kebab shops.  Eventually I find a bush in a rough housing estate and risk being beaten-up if

Eventually I join the back from Grove Park route at the hill before the roundabout.  I like the run back from here.  The pace is a bit faster but I'm not really flowing.

I battled through the run.  I get back home and move on.

9.2 1:35:01

No comments:

Post a Comment