Friday 3 January 2014

Greenwich loop

Work is slow and I'm in Marathon training.  According to my schedule it should be hills or an easy 5km.  The plan was to run to Lewisham in the morning and then a medium-paced one to Beckenham Cinema tonight.  Instead this morning it looks like rain.

So I opt for a Lunchtime greenwich loop at tempo and an easy run to Beckenham tonight.  I check the rainfall radar and I wonder if I can fit it in before the next wave of heavy rain.  I decide to gamble.  I'm reading a book about running form and so I concentrate on my form and it seems to help.

I do run at tempo pace and keep pushing.  It definitely feels like I am getting back to fitness.  Towards the end it starts to rain.  Fortunately it turns out to only be a shower.

5miles 45:22

No comments:

Post a Comment