Friday 10 December 2010

Snow Globe


My little girl wants a Snow Globe from Father Christmas. I try to help the bearded fella by seeing if I could find one. I think a London one would be nice. I know a souvenir stall down on the Victoria Embankment that may have one.

I am wearing my old "running" shoes. We are old friends having been on many adventures together, but they do feel big spongy and clunky.

I stop for a minute at the stall but all the Snow Globes are too tacky. I turn and head back. It is a similar run to yesterday but I managed to cover a little more distance.

My marathon training plan calls for longer runs. I'm going to either have to ditch my lunch time runs for evening runs or try and stretch them to 45 or 50 minutes.

30 mins, 5 and a bit km

No comments:

Post a Comment