Thursday 30 December 2010

Almost to West Wickham

I feel tired, but a quick hour is in the plan. I decide to do 1/2 an hour towards West Wickham and back.

I start off slow and sluggish. It seems hard. Most of the time I seem to be running past Park Langley Golf Club. A part from a few old boys at the bar is deserted.

I don't quite make the roundabout by West Wickham station. The run back should be harder as it has been downhill most of the way. But it isn't. I start to pickup speed. By the time I turn down Shortlands Road I am flying. The last 500 metres I am fast and graceful.

I think it's taking me a while to warm up these days, which is good. I am now tuning for long distance performance. I can see the marthon coming. It's exciting.

Route here: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4209201

6.6km 38'06

No comments:

Post a Comment