Wednesday 9 November 2011

Autumn Leaves

While I have been running consistently, I have let the length of the runs slip with a few too many easy 4kms.  So today I resolve to do the run back from Lewisham.  I force my way out of work on time.  The run to Cannon Street is not as fast and free flowing as recently, but still fun.

I train to Lewisham and as I am about to launch I see an old friend and stop for a quick chat.  Then I go.  The first half is not too bad but then I start to chug.  Still I keep on.  Outside the Millwall Training ground I can't resist kicking a pile of leaves.  Despite eating lots of food today, I mainly feel hungry!

I manage to power up the hill to myself.  I then mentally pat myself on the back for completing the run.

8.3km 50 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment