Tuesday 29 November 2011

Gentle back on it

It looks like almost a week since I last run.  After the cross country two things have conspired against me, sickness and work.  Thursday I was recovery from the cross country.  Friday I was so busy at work.  Saturday I woke up too sick to go to Park Run.  Sunday, still sick.  Monday, very busy at work.

So today I am determined to try and get back in to the habit.  I'm still coughing like a heavy smoker, so I take it easy.   A gentle jog down to Waterloo Bridge and back.   Recently, on the way back, rather than running back through St. Pauls, I have been running down to the Wobbly bridge and back past New Change.  That way you get a little more river action.  Nice.

The cough is not too bad but anything to intense would probably leave me a spluttering mess.

 I was tempted to try and work something into the journey home but the rain was very, very heavy.

28:30 4.5km

No comments:

Post a Comment