Monday 7 November 2011

Blast back from Grove Park

I didn't get into work until late and I want to get back to see the kids.  So I decide a cheeky 4.5km from Grove Park on the way home.  Recently I have bought myself a new pair of Asics Piranha racing flats.  The spring in them makes me realise how worn out the old pair were (I did do the Brighton Marathon in the old pair)

And they are lovely.  Even on the run to Cannon Street I am bouncing along.  The run from Grove Park I really feel that I am running (Rather than shuffling along, as sometimes I feel)

There is the suggestion of drizzle in the air but it never starts raining.  I run down through Bromley Park and even the steep downhill is not too bad.

A really enjoyable little blast both sides of the train journey.

4.5km 26 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment