Wednesday 9 November 2011

Student Protest Day

The students will be protesting in The City later.  So I go for my lunchtime run at 11.  A lot of the city may be blocked of by the Police so I head South East without aim.  Eventually I decide to go and run around where I used to work near Bishopsgate.  I used to have a favourite Sandwich Shop.  They had two branches, both located near to two of the offices I worked in.  The other one I know had become a Subway a long time a go.

I get to the Sandwich shop (for a look, not a Sandwich) but alas it is now a Beauty Parlour.  I run on a bit further and then head back.  There are some Life Science protesters outside one of the Banks  on Throgmorton Street making a racket.

In the end a fairly short, simple run but I'm proud I made the effort to get out.

4km 25mins

No comments:

Post a Comment