Tuesday 7 August 2012

Headwind on the way back

After a crazy-busy holiday packed day with the kids, I eventually get out for a run at 10pm. Just as I about to leave my son is sick everywhere and I have to stop and help tidy up.

I run through the holiday park and on to the promenade. This time I turn left and run in to the wind. It Is dark but I can make out the sea.

Progress is good but I remember the wind is at my back. Down a dark section I lose my bottle. I can see some people coming towards me. I turn inland through some posh houses.

I reach the main road, turn and head back. I zig zag through the strong wind. fortunately I had left plenty in the tank.

The final part back through the holiday camp I feel strong. I power up a ramp.

Now for some holiday beer...

5km 27:15

No comments:

Post a Comment