Thursday 6 September 2012

Intervals with Larry and Samuel

I biked to work, but I decide to go and run with the intervals group.  I was planning to go alone.  Both Samuel and Larry ask me if I am running at lunchtime.  They both come with me after I explain I am running intervals.

I like to try and keep my lunch as close to an hour as possible.  I am now worried that we may miss the start as Samuel is a little slower running there.

We do make the start.  John explains the intervals.  All run until the faster has finished a lap.  Stop, 30 seconds recovery and then run back to all finish together. Then 2 laps and 2 laps back.  Then finally 3 laps and 3 laps back.

Samuel drops of the back, but stays to the end.  Larry zooms off on most of the intervals but I think I am probably running a more even pace.

I don't hang around for the warm down jog as we can do this on the way back.  A good session.

Intervals (around 5km)


No comments:

Post a Comment