Sunday 9 September 2012

Little Long Run

I set all my kit up the night before.  Sunday morning is going to be a 3 hour long run.  To achieve this, I have to be up very, very early as not to eat to much of the family day up  The alarm clock goes off and I get dressed and get out the door.  It is 5:35am.

I struggle to get going.  I know I'l come right soon.  But I don't and I struggle and struggle and struggle.  The kids have all been sick.  I think I have come down with something, I feel so weak.  I stop in Hayes High Street.  The game is up.  I don't have the energy to run back and so I walk back.  I try to jog a couple of times but can't do it.

Long run aborted.  Let's hope I can fight this off quickly.

Back at home I go straight back to be for a couple of hours despite having gone to bed at 9:30 last night.   My wife says I was snoring like I was drunk during the night.

5km 35:00

No comments:

Post a Comment