Monday 12 September 2011

Lunch time loop in the wind

I didn't manage to do the run half way to work because of general household chaos and I'm on earlies at work.

But lunchtime, I summon up the energy for an old favourite run.  I head down to Blackfriars, down the Thameside Path to the Tower.  Back through Leadenhall and down London Wall.

Nothing to spectacular, but very enjoyable.  The crowds were too dense in places to even skip through.  I also get caught at a number of traffic lights.  Still, it's good to be running.  It's windy, supposedly the remnants of Hurricane Katia.  It's Autumn on the way, but that's fine, I love Autumn.

When I get back to the changing rooms, I feel so good I have an idea.  I could run home in my dirty lunchtime running kit (which never gets washed enough)

5km 30 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment